'soli deo gloria'

Monday, August 28, 2006

First of all its always my privilege to share my thoughts with each and everyone of you all. Especially when I go to Russia, I cant call each and everyone of you all everyday, so that's why I am setting up this blog, so that I can always share my true feelings and encounters in life with you all. At the mean while, I'll also be glad if you all are willing to share your comment and thoughts with me also.

Second thing, 'soli deo gloria' is not in Russian, I guess its in Spanish, but honestly im not too sure about it. This term was actually a Reformation slogan used by Johann Sebastian Bach's with mean 'to God alone be Golry'. So i hope by setting up this blog and posting articles, it could not only be an encouragement to me but also to everyone who reads them, and the ultimate goal would of course to give God the Glory.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home