'soli deo gloria'

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

4th Malaysian Sport Games

“Stand up for the Champion” this is the song that I am hearing now.

It has been some time since I last took part and won in such a prestige’s competition. Volgograd got the 2nd position in the overall competition with 4 Gold – Ping-pong (M), Netball and Basketball (M & F), 3 Silver – Ping-pong (F), Futsal (M & F) and 1 Bronze – Takraw.

Overall, all of us had fun and made some new friends, and many of us lost our voice, including me. The food prepared for us was really very delicious and wonderful but a lot of them where wasted as many didn’t eat.

We arrived there at around 8 something in the morning, and immediately after coming down from the bus was the opening ceremony, than the competition went on until 11pm, we then only managed to check-in in the hotel around 12.30am. After washing up and getting some rest and my dinner, we than got to gather at the lobby at 7am in the morning. We than went on with our ping-pong (M) competition claiming the Gold Medal. After all the competitions, we washed up at the changing room and went for the closing ceremony in Malaysian Embassy in the open air. Isshh…….all of us where all well dressed, thought going Malaysian Embassy have to dress up properly but ended up have to cover ourselves up with our spring jacket as the weather was quite cold. All of us took a lot of pictures during that time. The closing ceremony only ended at around 11pm. Our bus journey should be around 16 hrs but I think the driver drove quite fast and we arrived back to Volgograd in a 11 hrs journey, whereby most of the time, everyone was sleeping as we where all tired.

Every one of us got a warm welcoming and wishes from our hostel mates. Our floor mates are even going to spend us dinner tonight. Waw……not bad huh, now I am just like on top of the world, hahahaha……………Feeling very lazy to study, tonight got Chelsea match pula and of course I am going for Chelsea.

2 Comments:

  • At 02 May, 2007, Blogger khEy said…

    I was builded to be best, number one and nothing less... stand up, for the champion, for champion stand up...

    ...when I fall down, I have to pick myselve back up...


    It this song??

    I like it!!! It's so UMM~ hahahahaa...


    Know you champion lah~ (wow, sounds like Tjun talking... ) but still need to study mah...

    heheheheee...

     
  • At 08 May, 2007, Blogger Ev@n_Co0! said…

    Glad to hear that u won the champion...Is good that u can continue to enjoy urself in Russia then...U muz be traveling a lot ah...dun boast too much as my time will be very soon..haha..And I am sure that I will have more fun than you..Haha...

    God bless..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home