'soli deo gloria'

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Less tah 3 more months to go

Less than 3 more months to go, than I will finally end my 1st year of studies and go back to the place that I always wanted to be, but some how in my heart besides having the excitement and anxious heart I am also full of fear. Fearing at how people will look at me and even more to tread me, will people tread me the same??? Will I be leaved out??? Being an alien in everything and all I can do is just to observe from far and be happy for them, but I am very stingy I myself want to be happy as well.

In my heart there is actually a dream at how I wish everything will be at the very first moment I come out from the departure door and close my eyes to end the first day of my stay in Penang 2007. Well, I will be praying for it and we all shall stay tuned and see what will happen by that time ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 19 April, 2007, Blogger khEy said…

    Erm... perhaps you might feel a bit left out at 1st, but no worry, everything will be fine and get back to normal very soon!!!

    There's only 1 thing will be different which is... I'M not there lah!!! :(

    wahahahahaaa...

     
  • At 23 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha..we shall see..Looking forward 4 ur return and the TWIN power will be unite again...hahaha

    Ev@n_Co0!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home