'soli deo gloria'

Monday, September 11, 2006

I am just so touched..............

I just came back from a drink with my church friends or I would say my best ever buddies. Around 9 something while I was watching Numbers on AXN, suddenly my phone rang and it was a call from Chong Yi, he called me using his own hand phone ( this is actually very unusual for him to call not using his house phone). He asked where was I, and of course I was at home.


After a while, there where no messages from him, I taught he is not coming to my house already. Around 11 something Shaun came back and we played Winning Eleven, not even halfway through the game, I heard noises from my window, turning over, I saw Chong Yi, I was so surprise to see them coming. After hanging at my room for a short while, showing them my stuffs to Russia, we then went for supper, and guess what, Chong Yi actually wanted to bring me to a place that I wanted to go so badly, that it was in my resolution list, I was so happy and touched by his action, thank you so much Chong Yi. Although the place was closed already (didn’t really have the chance to go there), but in did I felt as if I had went there with a group of my buddies.


I was really so very touched by you all. Special thanks to Chong Yi, Tatt and Jun Hao for taking the effort (their house to mine is quite a distance) to have supper with me, I am so happy as if I am in a elevator with the up button being pressed on, it is too much that words cant express, Thanks again and May God continue to Bless you all, and be an angel to others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home