'soli deo gloria'

Sunday, February 25, 2007

3 Days 2 night of Holiday

Now I am downloading SHE songs from LAN, while downloading and listening to those songs, it just remind me about my schooling days (SHE is a famous artist group at that time, but I don’t know about it know, I am sooooo out dated since I came to Russia). And also the days where me, Evan, Kelvin and H. Chuan stayed overnight at U. Rubben and A. Mary’s house.

Well…..today is the last day of my 3days holiday. In these 3days, I really rested a lot, especially last night. In the first day of holiday I am still not that used to it, I woke up at 8.15am that day and went to do my marketing. Today I also woke up at 8.30am went to toilet, did my morning prayer, nothing to do then went back to sleep again, I ended up overslept and was late for church.

Yesterday was the CNY celebration, to me it was the best celebration out of the 3 new year celebration (Malay, Indian, Chinese) but honestly the food was ok nia. However, the ‘tang yuan’ was good because it was us the 1st year students who made those, hahahaha…….we woke up at 3am that day to do, so tired ah and wasn’t feeling well, took a panadol and went back to sleep again at 7.30am until 10am. Today, I lost my voice because I was the MC for the CNY celebration and the mic went out of order, so I was literally shouting from the rooftop of Gurney Plaza to be heard from the basement. But I enjoyed the celebration and took a lot of photos, all those decoration was superbly done. Thank God so much for this 3 days holiday (including Sun), because to get a day off over here is as hard as asking the pig to climb up the tree, so we all really appreciated it. Btw, the holiday is because it is Men’s Day. Next month on the 8th is Women’s Day.

1 Comments:

  • At 28 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wah~ got so geng or not? Roof top till basement?? No need so loud lah... till Winter Warmers can already... then perhaps you'll not lost your voice lah...

    I also over slept on Sunday and Monday... wahahaaaa... I need to go HKBU at 10am on Sunday but I woke up at 11.37am... Slept at 6am that day...

    I woke up at 9.14am on Monday... then late for 40mins for work...

    Wahahaaa... that's why I'm pig... and if you want me to climb the tree, I guess it'll be hard for me too although I'm a clever pig~ wahahahaa...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home