'soli deo gloria'

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Landing Ivan's BUTT.......

It is always very fun and good when you expect something bad but it turns out to be good. Just like what happen today, actually all of us expect ourselves to be busy today as we will be having anatomy class tomorrow but today our lect asked us to only study and look up some stuff, she will not be testing us tomorrow, hahahaha…….so we can relax a bit.

Something funny and good that I always feel, although we all have been here for more than 5mths but all of us are still in the same topic; “Eh, u know ah??? The shua tao lan Hokkien mee very good”, “This time go back I surely must eat tai lok mee”, “next yr when we come back we got to bring this and that…..” all of us are still in this kind of topic thinking of going back and all the things that we have in mind to do. Honestly, to me the memory that I have in Penang and my home is still as fresh as a durian when it just drops down from a watermelon tree. I still miss all those days and just can’t wait to land my butt on the chair with cushion around the dining table in my house.

Just 2 days ago, I was dreaming that I have already went back to penang and was together with my family, actually the days for me to be back is actually very near already. It’s only around 4 more months, and so fast I have been here for more than 5mths already, so in another eye clip, then I will find myself in my house, Hiding Place, Stulos Point, TLBC, sitting in the same car with my family going to Hatyai or Ipoh together, eating ‘ahg choi kai’, overnight at friends house, BBQ with friends and even chit chatting together telling about all those days we use to have sounding like a white headed old man.

So to my Family and Friends, I hope u all still remember me, I’ll be back soon. To my mum and friends that have been sending me msgs I am very touch and thankful, msgs that might seem normal to me when I am in penang are no longer normal ones any more, they are like burning hot charcoal in this very cold winter. Thank You and God Bless ;)



Happy B’day to Jacqualine Chan (Alex’s sis)

1 Comments:

  • At 02 March, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    is good to chat with friends with that kind of topic...

    4 months??? wow... is great!!! then I can meet you somewhere around there also lor~~ wahahahaaa... yes!!! ^^

    I didn't count for myself because it's just a year here... I think it'll be a sad thing because it means that I'm not happy in my life here and want to go back...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home