'soli deo gloria'

Monday, May 21, 2007

Everything is changing

Phew…….the weather is just gonna get hotter and hotter. For the past week it has really been something new for me. Now I can really dress up like I do in M’sia, not even needing an outer coat. Now the weather here is around 31’C and trust me that it is really very hot (it has been 8mths since I last experienced tropical weather) and the problem is that our room does not have a fan yet and all our classrooms in the Uni are also not equipped with any fan. And also with the sun smiling so brightly I finally got back my sun tan, not as fair as I used to be.

Something very unique about the summer over here (summer actually starts officially next month), it snows. They are actually not snow but just a mimicry of it, it is actually seeds of a kind of tree, that produces so much seeds that it flies all over the air as if it is snowing, some even gather around on the roadside like bundles of wheat balls but just that it is in white color. Everyday, the sun rises around 4am in the morning and sets around 10pm in the night. Now we even have mosquitoes everywhere that sometimes it irritates, just like how it was at home, and I just enjoy telling my friends about the electrical racket and us the Khoo family playing with it among ourselves.

For less than 2months than I’ll finally be back home, back to the place that I use to be and the people I love being around with, just can’t wait to get home. Love U all, and special thanks to Shaun, Evan and Janis ------ these few days the Gideonknights have really been a great encouragement to me. To Shaun --- YES, u are right. Distance is only a physical distance between us and our brotherhood will always stand firm (but don’t forget our lovely sister), Evan ---- Thanks, for all that u have done for your little twin bro, and the trouble taken on behalf of me. Janis ---- That verse was really very touching and encouraging, u just melt my heart with this summer. Papa and Mama ----- thanks for all your prayers and help and the daily sms filled with love and misses.

Friends, do u all now one thing???? I never tell Shaun or Evan that I love or miss them but ever since I come here, than we just tend to do that, telling each other how much we love and miss each other, like a bunch of new lovers.

2 Comments:

  • At 22 May, 2007, Blogger Ev@n_Co0! said…

    Yeah..very soon then we will be back together again.Wow..dat mz be very hot..

     
  • At 26 May, 2007, Blogger khEy said…

    It's hot here too...

    I voice out my feeling to the one I like as well...
    I just don't want to regret in the future~

    Best wishes to you...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home