'soli deo gloria'

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

NiCe........

Not long after I switched on my laptop (wanted to play dota, hehehe…). My phone rang. ‘Eh…..I asked myself who is this???, the initial numbers show that this call is from KL (I taught it was Pei Wen).


Caller: Eh, siao lang.
Macho Ivan: ‘lu si ha ming lang’
Caller: lu ann chua liao?
Macho Ivan: Edwin Toolseram………..(I exclaimed)



It was actually my cooking master from Winter Warmers, he is at the KL branch and calling me from there (they are actually not allowed to do so). Later on, I talk to P.Lim pula. Although the call duration was only 2mins or so, but I felt so touched, he have not being seeing me for less then 2 weeks and he is starting to miss me pula,hahaha…………And naughty me actually sms him the other day and wanted to ‘gasak’ all his vouchers, hahaha…..but he din received that message as his battery when out for 4days. Thanks a lot for your wishes and concerns about me, especially to you Sifu, Edwin Toolseram. See you when you are back in Penang, GBU ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 17 September, 2006, Blogger peiwen said…

    hahahahaha... i knew u thot it was me.. lol.. after iread ur blog la of course!!! =)

    visit mine.. it's been there forever de.. but i dun think know. =)

    goin russia soon de eh?? tok to u bro online yesterday.. he got jealous coz i call u wishing happy b. but i din call him.. bcoz.. me got no more credit liao! thx to u!! =p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home