'soli deo gloria'

Saturday, June 02, 2007

See U next Month

“Ivan, see you next month!!!!” these are the very words that my mum told me yesterday. I guess I am not the only one being so excited to go back. Mum is also glad that she can finally say that sentence to me ;)

I have been traveling a very long journey, picking up some new lessons on the way and doing some things that I find joy and excitement in it. The other day, I and my group mates had the opportunity to see a live autopsy of a person died of lung cancer. Being able to witness the whole session from the beginning to the end is really something very awesome and cool, it gave us a better understanding of Anatomy and the Human Body. So to smokers out there, Stop smoking!!!!! Your lungs will really be very black, covered by tar.

48days more than I will officially be back in M’sia. Honestly, I am very excited to go back and meet everyone but at the same time I am very fearful. Fearing to witness and accept things that have changed to something bad. I don’t know if I am able to deal with it or not but I guess I should just eliminate all those worries and focus on the promises of God ----- Abundant of Blessings from Him. So to friends that I love ------- See you next month !!!!!


Jin and YK, thanks for being a faithful friend abroad of mine and always keep in contact with me. I feel Blessed and appreciate it, God Bless and till we meet again ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 06 June, 2007, Blogger Earl Grey said…

    ivan,see u next month k!!!!!
    take care there oh...oh ya,do me a favor,pls.i noe u can!wei lin is sad of short live on earth.i can c tat he still finding the purpose of living...i noe u can help counsel or help him leading a purposeful/meaningful life.thank u very much oh!God bless u!
    *hug*
    see ya

     
  • At 11 June, 2007, Blogger khEy said…

    Ivan,
    see you next month TOO~~
    wahahahahahaaa...

    It seems like is your slogan already... "see you next month~~"
    hahahahaa...

    Perhaps things might changed when you're not there... but you'll get use to it very soon after you go back...

    Keep your excitement till you step your foot in Penang...

    ^^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home