'soli deo gloria'

Monday, September 18, 2006

Extending in Numbers

I was actually quite disappointed at my B’day, I tell myself, what on Earth am I doing in Hiding Place, Today is a special day man, it’s my B’day, aren’t I am suppose to go out and enjoy my day??? Well, I guess I was too mind about my B’day, actually I have a lot of friends to celebrate this very special day with me, its just that they are all busy with work and studies, but thank God around 5.45pm, Jin came to fetch me, we then went for a football game, had dinner with hiding place bros and family, then played CS with church youth until quite late actually, hehehe…..


The next day (Sat), when to Gurney, then came to church, everyone planned a surprise B’day for me at McD, I am indeed very glad and touch, I felt so very happy. Jin and Tatt even gave me a Chelsea T-Shirt written ‘ Premiership Champions’ hehehe, I really like that shirt a lot and it’s a original piece. But all in all my sis is still the best, she bought a scarf for me which cost her Rm99 and even shared a B’day cake with Shaun (my eldest bro), its a lot of money for my F4 sis, thanks a lot my beloved sis (Janis).


Had all the programs for my last week in M’sia laid out, I bet I am going to enjoy my time to the fullness with my beloved friends and family.


I would like to thank all my friends who gave me presents and B’day messages, you all are going to make me miss you all even more. Special thanks to friends who spent their money to buy gives for me: Dad, Mum, Janis (beloved sis), Shaun (beloved bro), Evan (beloved twin bro), Ming, Ashley, Amy, Soo Yee, P. Vein, Eugene, Tatt, Cong Yi, Kah Eng, Chin Keat, Jun Xue, Kenneth and Seow family, Moses, Handson and Louis. May God Bless You all abundantly as how much you all have been a blessing to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home