'soli deo gloria'

Saturday, June 09, 2007

A humble life i live..........

Past 2 days (Thur), me and my friend Kok Sien was on our way back from lecture. And there where 2kids in the bus (around 10yrs old) and me and Kok sien whom is also a Penangite started speaking in Hokkien and these 2 budak started repeating whatever we say and laugh over it. Of course we didn’t even give a shit of what they were doing. So, here comes our stop and these 2 bdk went down on the same stop as well. Isshh………they started calling us Babi Cina pula (which floor of hell lah did they learn that from??? I guess on the 18th floor la), come on lah…….. how am I gonna bear with that???? But I didn’t want to do anything but just to shut up as the kids here are infamous for fighting (and of course to fight, we will beat them flat even to the extent that even their own mum can’t recognize them), but I just wanna keep out of trouble as my purpose in Russia is to get my Medical degree and to stay in the presence of God. So, we got down from the bus, my friend looked at me ‘an chua???syok oh???? Me: ta tiok beh syok la’ so we went on and crossed the road, my friend started walking to their direction and then…………………(to be continue on Tue, hehehe……..)



Prayer request:
Ivan is going through detoxication from a deadly venom, so please keep me in prayer, thanks ;)

Blessed and Happy Birthday to Papa and Hannah !!!!!!!! Seeya next month

3 Comments:

  • At 10 June, 2007, Blogger Ev@n_Co0! said…

    AIya..dun buat gao gao lah..I think ur fren just walk beside them.U need no need to proof to them that u guys can beat them,i think even a push they will be crying like babys.,Haha...

     
  • At 11 June, 2007, Blogger Earl Grey said…

    how come? what animal bite u???
    take care there oh!!!!! see u very soon!

     
  • At 11 June, 2007, Blogger khEy said…

    :o

    What happened after that???
    You OK??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home