'soli deo gloria'

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Paint-Ball

Oucchh……but it was fun, interesting and full of excitement. Initially, me and all my group mates wanted to be in the same team against others that campur aduk one, but there were changes in the timetable of our playing time, so ended up there where only 10 of us and we divided among ourselves, although there were not many of us but we all had fun. Btw, playing paintball here is much cheaper compared to M’sia. It just cost me rm50 to play with 100 bullets. Ivan’s score: 5 kills and 3 death.

Please continue to keep me in prayers and pls do keep in touch with me also.

3 Comments:

  • At 10 June, 2007, Blogger Ev@n_Co0! said…

    Wow..Thanks cool..Hope u have fun.Maybe we can play in penang as well..

     
  • At 11 June, 2007, Blogger khEy said…

    wow~ syoknya...

    I would like to try but I worry "Paint-ball" become "Pain-ball" to me lah...

    hahahahahaaa...

     
  • At 14 June, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HEY!!
    Long time no see d!!
    now in Penang RM90 for 500 bullets d! So Penang cheaper.
    haha!

    C u soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home