'soli deo gloria'

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ivan's Birthday

Harlo everybody,
Last Sat was my 20th Birthday (15th Sept), it was indeed a very fun day for me. It was the very first time that I was really being fooled by friends. Wei Lup came telling me that I failed my stool examination (it’s a yearly medical check-up). He keep on telling me not to be worried because there shouldn’t be any big problem, but of course I am not worried about my health, I just thought that maybe the first time I didn’t give enough, so immediately after dinner I went to get my stool collected again in a match box (the picture with me in a yellow singlet), this time with more of them in it. Until midnight, they all came telling me that it was just a prank, ishhh….. but I kinda enjoyed it, cause now at least got people can fool me not me always fooling people, hhehee……
Another surprise was on Sunday service, this is what my pastor said: “Well…..you see I always keep in touch with your parents and this morning I got an email from a parent (I didn’t know that he was talking about me).” He then starts reading: “From a Sunny Penang, Malaysia (Oh gosh, it’s about me).” My parents actually made a request that my Pastor pray for me in front of the congregation specially for my Birthday. Arrgghhh……I am ssoooooo touched, I dare not leave my head up, as tears of JOY just keep on flowing down my cheek (malu….).
Although this year I didn’t manage to celebrate mine and Evan’s birthday together again and also the first time celebrating it oversea but I am still vvvvv glad for all that have been done for me from FAMILY and friends. For the presents given to me I am really glad to receive them and will always cherish them. Thanks so very very much ;)

1. Practical, angpau in USD,hehehe (Papa)
2. 80 G external hard disc (Mama)
3. Blue Chelsea cap (Janis)
4. Black Chelsea cap (Bahanee)
5. My first ever Stethoscope (WeiLup, Keong, Jeremy, Dumin, Chong, Wenn Fong, Kok Tong and Jian Wei)
6. 5 brand new, sexy, comfortable underwears with good ventilation and my favorite color (Jin, Eng, C,Yi, CK, Yang,JH, Tatt, L.Ting, Han and Kelvin)
7. Photo album (Dumin)
8. Photo frame with pictures of pretty gals (Joanne, Elui and Yen)
9. Cooking Wok (Bala, Ramesh, Heah, Bahanee, Afni, Mira, Dhiviah, Hariz, Yadie, RGeng, Sayleni, Mawaddah, Sakinah, Ratna, Shahira, Lee and Chai).
10. One and only Birthday Card from Beyond Fellowship.
11. Tasty home made Birthday Cake (Olga)

Love you all and always keeping you all in prayers, thanks also to Shaun and Cecilia for calling to wish me Happy and Blessed Birthday. Thanks also to friends who smsed and send testi at friendster to wish me, I appreciate it a lot when u, u and YOU ALL remembers ME ;)



*i'll post the video 2mlm*

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home