'soli deo gloria'

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Journey with 'metal bird'

Well…..this time I took SIA, the facilities and entertainment on the plane was quite good, even better than Cathay Pacific. We can even fast forward and rewind the movie we watch. All in all, there were more than 100 channels including mp3s and new release movies.

However, me and my adventures trip was ruin by me trying a couple sip of ‘Singapore Sling’ – it’s a kind of cocktail founded in 1953 and now it’s a well known cocktail all around the world. That is why I was so tempted to try it, initially I thought that it was just a kind of fruit cocktail, but it ended up to be the poison the ruin my journey and I even vomited and wasted some good food on the plane (no appetite to eat). I’m sure that next year when I go back I’ll not try that again. Ramesh actually likes it and had a couple cup, so I guess that this kind of pro-alcohol gene runs in the Indian family. In this 15hrs plane journey I just manage to watch Fantastic Four and play super Mario, they really have a lot different kinds of games and we can even learn foreign languages from different software they have.

For my domestic flight, it was also my first time taking s7, it’s more spacious compared to Aeroflot that I took last year. But I guess that the pilot wasn’t so good, the way he landed make me wanna puke. All in all, this time I didn’t really enjoyed my plane journey. But anyway thank God that I arrived smoothly. Thanks for the prayers ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 02 September, 2007, Blogger Ev@n_Co0! said…

    Haha..I think u should not blame the pilot to make you feel like puking..It is because you drank..Haha..Is good to try new things,but wine or cocktail is just not out type.Food and crazy stuff that is what we should try..Haha

     
  • At 02 September, 2007, Blogger khEy said…

    SIA better meh??? =.="
    I'm taking SIA back to Malaysia lah~ will see how's it~ :p

    Take care ya~ =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home