'soli deo gloria'

Friday, June 29, 2007

End of Journey.............

Well, I think this should be that last blog before I go back to M’sia. As the hostel will be going to shut down our LAN sys by the end of June.

I got my results for my organic chemistry and it was only a ‘B’ although I really wanted more than that, maybe an ‘A’ .But I still wanna thank God for everything: healthy body, safety, alertness and etc. I still have 3 more papers and the one that I fear the most is physics (because of the unfairness of a lecturer). But I just trust in God and believe that in all things He will Bless and lead me.

The other day after our 1st exam, me and Afni finally did it. That is to walk all the way from our uni back to our hostel. In the beginning, Chai was also with us but when it came to the little hill that we have to walk everyday, he just gave up and took a Mahsrut instead. All in all it took us around1hr. But I don’t think we will be doing it again these few days, as the temp is rising, unlike the other day where it was very windy.

To everyone, please continue to keep us in prayers as we still have exams and there are much to study and prepare for it. Love U all and God Bless, cya soon.



- kHoO_7^@N -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home