'soli deo gloria'

Monday, September 03, 2007

Ivan's Summer Holiday - 2007 -

I have created a Video, but duno y can't get the link, nvm i'll try again 2mlm or u all can try to c at youtube. My username is 'ghbjnkm ' u all can try n c werether can find it boh ;)

Harlo…….This video clip is dedicated to all my FnF. U all really did a good job to spice up my summer holiday, personally this was the best holiday I ever had. Apologies to God if I ever doubted that I can’t have a good time with His bros and sis in Christ.

Although being separated PHYSICALLY with friends and family for 10mths but nothing was odd when we all got together again. I am so thankful to you all that no words can express my feelings. When I came back to Russia, I told everyone about you all and what we have done together, they can’t do anything but just to be jealous of me because I have friends like you all ;)

I believe in the Sovereign Lord that He will continue to Bless each and everyone of us that through our Fellowship together His name will be Glorified. Take Care and I thank God for this second family that He had gave me. Emmanuel and May God be with us.

1 Comments:

  • At 04 September, 2007, Blogger khEy said…

    I watched that...
    The holidays was short but meaningful!!!
    =)

    I want my holidays to be meaningful as well~
    ^^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home