'soli deo gloria'

Sunday, October 14, 2007

+ students






Harlo everybody…..it has been some time since I last updated my blog. Many things had happen since my last blog, and the most interesting of all is the arrival of the juniors, hahaha……. I’m a senior already (I’m nearer to graduation already). All in all there are around 50 new students this year and this is already full d. I guess the way Russian Resources market themselves is by encouraging people to come to Volgograd. Now with many new faces around makes things more interesting and of course more ‘lao cuak’ and noisy, even at times I have to go downstairs to the studying room (quieter). Looking at this new group of students really make me thing how time flies, it has already been more than a year that I have been in Russia and really wanna thank God for everything, He is always faithful to me especially in times for encouragement. Thank You God ;)

Recently I am doing fine, last 2weeks I had a couple of concluding test and this week I have the toughest challenge of all ----- Bio-Chemistry concluding. So guys and gals, please pray for me, ok??? My test will be on Fri, I really hope I can do well and score. Last week I had a surprise parcel from a very good friend of mine, YK it’s all the way from Hong Kong. I was so surprise and of course vvvvvv happy. Thanks so much YK, I’ll frame this up when I get back to Malaysia then can hang it around my room.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA everybody and especially to my Malay friends. Next week there will be a celebration for every Malaysians and I’m sure I am going to have a great time. Take care everybody and God Bless ya,

With love,
- kHoO_7^@N -




By the way, this is my 100th blog ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 15 October, 2007, Blogger khEy said…

    ish~!!! >< So ugly punya wording also show it here... malunya~~~ -___-"

    Anyway, you're welcome lah~ ^^

    All the best in your test lah~ =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home