'soli deo gloria'

Friday, September 22, 2006

Thanks a lot to you all..........

Spending the last week with all my beloved friends, is indeed a great feeling for me. It just let me know where I stand in all my friends heart, whether I am inside or outside of their heart. There have been happy times this week, such as playing bowling, having lunch-dinner-supper (I got fatter), playing football, being bullied, bite and even being splash by ‘kopi-sai’ from Coffee Bean (thanks to Edwin) and even to the simplest thing, that is just to sit down and chat.


However honestly speaking, in this week there is also some issues that disturbed me a lot - disappointments from friends, thinking that we are in each others heart, I wanted to spent the golden time together. However, I was totally wrong, yes it hurts me a lot but thank God at least the truth is being told and realized, I just pray that I can be set free from this disappointment before I leave my mother land. Special thanks to all my friends for their time and effort with me especially Eng, Chong Yi, Eugene, Joanne and YK. Ish…….. U all just gonna make me cry out loud even louder. Take care and God Bless, once again thanks a lot , after today I seriously don’t know when will be the next time I can online again.

2 Comments:

  • At 23 September, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi my fren.. Although you just left for only a few hours,i start to miss you alrd.. haha. Hope tat you can contact us as fast as you can la.. k.. Really not used to it when u r nt here. I scare i wil suddenly cry.. haha. But don't worry..i will be stronge. Friend for life k. Tats all I want to say.. Gdbye! Frm : JOanne da little girl

     
  • At 25 September, 2006, Blogger peiwen said…

    hey ivan aka my handsome ivan!! *lol*

    gonna miss u!!! sorry.. i so wanted to send u to the airport the other day.. :'( another fren left! u r one fren i'll never forget! u were there when i need u most.. n u were there even when i dun need u at all.. i'll be there for u no matter wat too!!! i'm jus a phone call.. an email.. a letter.. a web cam.. a msn away!!! I'M MISSING U ALREADY!! *sobs*

    remember to write me a mail when u see this!! i am having biology trails tomoro.. i had my physics last friday.. tht's y i can't send u to the airport.. i can't make it on time.. i'm so sorry..

    i'll pray to god to make sure he will lead u whereever u shud go.. like once u first said when i'm in kl.. without u guys..

    hoping to see u asap!! bb!! take care ivan!! may the force of GOD always be with u!! *huggieZz* *muaxx*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home