'soli deo gloria'

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Celebration-23/12/06

Just got back from a Christmas party, organized by the Jesus Embassy. Let me be honest with U all, that Christmas party was actually one of the most boring and un meaningful Christmas party I have ever been, but there is one thing that I really have to give compliment, Ivan is always Ivan, the food was really very awesome and tasty. They even catered for vegetarians. So to me that was the only fun part in the party. There is actually a present exchange also, I just gave 2 small bar of chocolate, while in return I got a box of chocolate, hahaha…….. This is really very fair. Well, tomorrow after my church’s Christmas service, we will also be having a Christmas celebration in Joshua’s house, I am quite sure that it would be more interesting and meaningful.

Just out this blog from Ren Geng, one of my friend that I enjoy mixing with, its all about the place that we stay and the university that we go.

rengeng.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

  • At 23 December, 2006, Blogger Ren Geng任耕 said…

    1st of all, thanx lots for promoting my blog here...haha... and thanx for ur recent inspiring comment on my blog oso...

    Erm...feel quite d same as u bout tat xmas party oso... d event thr giv a feeling of craziness but nonsense...and no doubt, the FOOD r fantastic!

    Anyway, it's considered a great nite to me... i'm satisfied tat i got d chance to join xmas party even though v r far fr home...

    Merry Christmas to U and the World!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home