'soli deo gloria'

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Snow flakes.....

Yesterday I received a sms from my mum telling me that it will be snowing tomorrow, not long after that I heard my friends saying that it is already snowing outside. Well, I didn’t really cared about it as I was going online with YK and the Winter Warmers crew then after that, I did some preparation for today’s chemistry class. Around 1am, I off my room light and wanted to go to dream land, but outside looks so bright to me, so I went to the kitchen to have a look. Wow !!!!!!! I was so amazed it seems that it is still snowing, which means that it had been snowing for around 6hrs already.

Suddenly, everything looks so different, nice and unity. Everything looked so white even the street, all the stationary cars. I really loved it so much. Today we woke up excitedly, mana tau the whole hostel have no electricity, have to do everything in darkness. Isshhh……

Being here for around 2months today was the day, where there is so much snow everywhere, it is around 1feet high, we all enjoyed it. Purposely destroying the whole straight and nice surface of the ground by stepping over it and leaving our foot prints all every where. We even took some pictures here and there, with the beautiful scenery.

We can see government workers every where, pouring soil on the road and some on the pedestrian street, people sweeping up the snows for vehicles to drive on the road and even workers wiping away snow and water at the staircase of subways. The sky has actually been very white with no sun in it for the pass week, but today with everything being so white it just looks so amazing. In the evening when the street lights are on, you can see sparkle from the bundle of snow, it just look very nice and attracting to me. Really hope that I can spend this time and experience with all of U all who are reading this.

Everywhere is also filled with ice on the ground, so as we walk we are actually stepping over a covering of ice, then those girls who are wearing high heels, kena suffer lah,hahahha u see them walk also slow slow and careful one. I was with my winter boots, so not much of a problem. The weather now is around -1’C so its actually not that cold yet, I even haven’t start on my winter jacket yet, now still with my autumn jacket and manage to survive through it. Its really fun and enjoyable ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home