'soli deo gloria'

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Nothing was lost......

Helllo, to all my friends out there, it has been some time since I last update my blog. For the past 2week I was actually quite down --- missing my family, friends, True Light, BB, Beyond Fellowship, Football Gang etc… Keep praying to God and even made a prayer request in the prayer meeting, at this time I thought about Chong Yi, because back in Penang he will always just pop out at the right moment and give encouragement to me, he is always my personal Angel. Tried calling him a couple of times but cant go through, then the other day I found out for Jun Hao that he changed number pula, he didn’t even tell me.

However, today I was so surprise and overjoyed when I received a phone call from him, sending his regards, love and all that is needed for me to move on. The encouragement that he had given me is really very touching. Not only him but also, Eng, Jin and Joanne. Now, YK is in the same situation as me, but its good cause we still keep in contact with each other.

To all my friends in Penang, in Malaysia or wherever U are. Thanks so much for all the prayers, encouragement and LOVE. I guess I had not lost anything----my friends they are still always there for me, even though far in contact but near in spirit and heart.

Thanks to Jin, C. Yi and YK for your phone calls, it meant a lot to me, that no English or Russia words can ever express. Thank You is all that I can say, take care and God Bless ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home