'soli deo gloria'

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Thanks to my lovely Friends......

Today I just found out that the call that Chong Yi made to me the other day cost him more than Rm20. Wow…… that’s too much to ask from him leh, I fell so bad and yet felt very happy and comfort to have a friend like him. I sincerely pray that God would continue to Bless this beloved and loving friend of mine. I just hope that our friendship would continue to stay strong and close to each others heart.

Suddenly, it just brought me back to my memories. The days that we have spend 3 years ago in a NYC where we got to know Jacyntha, Melissa and Cecila. The days where we use to come together for football, the time, laughter, joke and things being shared as they come to my house or sometimes I go to his house to overnight, especially the time in Stella Maris. Where me, Chong Yi and Eng go ronda around Batu Feringgi and Eng showing off his driving skills, and also the 3 of us going to Mamak, Marry Brown in B.J, going to Gurney, Perrangin Mall and even B.J together. Going to all these places in the last 2weeks of my stay in Penang, practically going around the whole Penang together. They where really too good to me, that they make me feel so bad to be their friend because I don’t really think that I have been so good to them. But all those memories were really very wonderful, that I always miss them and love them so much deep down in my heart. I just pray that our wonderful friendship will stay strong forever and maybe we can even get married together as Tatt suggested, hehehe…….

To Jin and Tatt, remember the Chelsea t-shirt that U all gave me, now it seems a bit small to me already leh. Same thing goes to the Koo-Ka T-shirt that YK gave. These were the only 2 new t-shirts that I brought over and for some reasons now it look smaller on me. However, to YK, Seow Wen and ‘kuang liang’ the scarf that U all gave to me some how matched a jacket that my mum got from Hong Kong and my M’sia, Africa and Russian friends say that the scarf is very nice, so thank U all so very much. Take care everyone and God Bless ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 17 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A bit small to you means?? You gain weight??

    Is ok mah... look better... hahahaa...

    Who's "Guang Liang"? I thought is Zhang Tong Liang... wahahaa...

    You take care there wor...

    Keep in touch ya...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home