'soli deo gloria'

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Ivan's first ever snow fight

Actually just now I just finish writing a blog and then went for a haircut , after my bath I prepared dinner as usual, as I have my dinner and enjoy watching the movie prison break suddenly everything turn so dark. Initially, I thought is that my table light went off as usual but that later on I get to know that the whole hostel is in darkness again, there is no electricity again like in the morning. Thank God that I had already finish preparing my dinner, as all our cooking stoves are heating stove.

So, I thought never mine lah, I can continue to have my dinner and enjoy the series, however suddenly Ren Geng came knocking at our door, he says come on let all of us go down and play snow fight. Of course I agreed on it, so immediately I left my food behind, get all dressed up and went down to have a good time. My seniors joined us also. I ate a couple mouth of snow, I guess I shouldn’t have been laughing with my mouth wide open----- the snows are salty.

After a while, some people went up as they can’t stand the cold anymore. However, here came crazy_ivan……I took off all my clothes and snapped a picture, actually the weather is not that unbearable only. After that, we added some fun to the night by building a snow man, it’s the first ever snow man made by Ivan Khoo, but ‘meng xin’ was the engineer of this project (she is not in the picture) and Heah sponsored the carrot (the carrot can’t make it in the picture, it won’t stay and all of us are losing our patience as we were all very cold). After taking photos and others, I went back to my room, half-way at the staircase, there came back the electricity, it went off again but was back again in 10 mins. Overall my first time playing snow was quite fun and full of different experiences, I would seriously love to spent this time with all of U. However, my hands where seriously very cold and it pokes through the fingers. The photos are not with me now, so I’ll post them later. Today I wasn’t wearing my contact lenses, remember there was no electricity in the morning, so I was handicapped in the snow fight, my glasses turned into ice, U can see them in my pictures.

1 Comments:

  • At 29 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thought I warned you about stripping...being crazy as usual! Glad to know you're having fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home