'soli deo gloria'

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Replies to comments........

I am indeed so touched to all the comments and replies that I got from all my friends and family out there, although far in physical but are always near and close to my heart, always caring about my affairs and giving all the support needed, first of all thank God for people like them in my life and especially for wonderful parents, brothers and sisters and also all my beloved friends ;) you all are the best to me. Actually, there are nothing much to worry about cause I am not actually sad or what, is just that I feel my daily life had changed from something extravaganza to something that seems so normal, but thanks to Eunice encouragement, it really helped me a lot. Keep encouraging each other that the whole world will be jealous of me, U and this BIG FAMILY of God.

To Danny, sorry for the late reply cause I was having exams the pass few days, that’s why I was a bit busy, don’t worry I’ll send the video to you asap, maybe tomorrow cause I’ll be free by then and all the best to your SPM, study hard ;)
Eunice, thanks so much for the encouragement, but I guess I have been watching too much of The Lost series, because I am really LOST, I really can’t recall who you are, hehehe……. Thousand apologies.
Mama, I know that you are worrying about me, but don’t worry as I am not, I am far from making the decision to jump out from the building or anything near it. Till now I am glad and satisfy with my life and studies over here.


Take care and God Bless my beloved Angels ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home