'soli deo gloria'

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Gastric....

Today was suppose to be a very good day and actually it still is accept for the fact that now I am suffering from gastric. I will be leaving soon for Moscow and preparing to have a great holiday together with my friends. Just now after our exam we went to Grand Pizza and makan then went to Ramstore to get some junk food for us to enjoy in our journey to Moscow, it will be a long 16hrs journey. Well….about my exam, I am actually quite satisfy with the way I answered the question. And my result will be out tomorrow at 12pm, by that time I’ll already be at Moscow and my friends will get my result for me. Please pray for me guys and gals my stomach sakit lah, I wanna have fun in Moscow ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 07 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aiya...

    why so bo siu sim kena gastric?? must take care mah... know how to ask people take care and also need to know how to take care yourself mah... you study medic wor... must know how to take care yourself lah... if not, pai sey lah... :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home