'soli deo gloria'

Friday, January 26, 2007

My Head was gonna B.U.R.S.T

The past 2days has really been very stressful for me. Whenever I stop studying or in the bus coming back from class, then I feel so pressure recalling of the amount of things that I need to study for the preparation of exam, it was really stressful and torturing. Taking my SAM exam is even not so stressed compared to my present emotion, I told some of my seniors and asked them to keep me in prayers. Yesterday, I had a talk with Wei Lup as we walked back together, he encouraged me and it really works, especially yesterday after our Prayer Fellowship, I really felt a lot more relax and more encouraged to prepare and face the exam, thanks Wei Lup and others for their prayers.

My final semester exam is very soon, it will be on Wednesday. Right after the exam, then me and some of my friends will be going to Grand Pizza and makan as a celebration, then me and Funng will be going to Ramstore as we buy some junk food stuff to be brought together with us, because later in the evening we will be going to Moscow, I just can’t wait for the trip and pray the God will Bless our fellowship together. Please pray for our accommodation preparation also, thanks ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 28 January, 2007, Blogger Ev@n_Co0! said…

    Dats how i feel during my preparation for finals.But now as I am here in Penang I tot of alot og things and ways to prepare myself better for all this.I think u shld take sum time during ur holidays to do dat as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home