'soli deo gloria'

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

23-1-07 ======= This is the Day

Now is just 11am sth and I am already back to my hostel. Although today was a short day but much have I gained and experienced. Today, I only have chemistry practical class, and we are all also expecting to get our Chemistry concluding test 2, all we need is a pass to be qualify to take the final semester exam. Well…..so I prayed to God this morning that no matter what my result will be, May Him be glorified (I’m quite confident to get a 4 out of 5). And guess what, I got a 2, the only student who failed in my group (7 of us). I was indeed very surprise(but this lecturer is always famous for her strict marking) but at that time I was indeed very disappointed with myself and the result I got. But she really loves our group very much, she is willing to teach us aren’t like other groups lecturers. So certainly I need to re-sit, but I don’t need to do the whole paper, she only chose a couple of questions for me to do and eventually I found out that I actually got all my concept for hybridization all wrong, no wander I fail. So, although I failed but I’m glad that my lecturer is willing to teach me and to make sure I don’t make the same mistake again in the final semester exam.

Thanks to Wen Fung and Chai for their encouragement ;)


Another interesting incident is that there are many wild dogs over here, many times we are able to here people being chanced by dogs. Today, out of no where suddenly around 5 of them ran out and they weren’t barking or chasing after me, but after the old lady behind me. ‘ten-ten-ten-ten’ so here came Ivan the hero, I ran over there and they all backed-up except one of them, so I went nearer lifting up my leg to scare him, and he also ran back. I ended up walking with that old lady for a certain distant away from there.

Hebat huh???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home