'soli deo gloria'

Sunday, January 21, 2007

In My service to God ;)

I really want to thank Kiononia Church and Ps. Frank for all the opportunity and chances given not only to serve the Lord but at the same time to learn many new things. Now, I and Wei Lup (one of the senior which really helped us a lot when we firstly arrived) will be in charge to check our newly started church’s audit, to check where and when all the money came in and go out. Today, at the end of the service the Ps. suddenly called me to do the ending prayer, not because I’m scared or what, is just that I didn’t see it coming, felt quite pressurized when did that prayer (usually he is the one that do the ending prayer). Please keep me in prayers that this little spirit of mine will be humble before God ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 22 January, 2007, Blogger Ev@n_Co0! said…

    Thats great. It always good to hve the chance to serve God...

    God Bless The Worls Or your hands..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home