'soli deo gloria'

Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Students Dream

Walau…..today was indeed a very good day. Today, we had Math and Physics class, so when we went in, our professor ask us a few question regarding our semester and time-table. After that, he returned me my control test for last week, told me my mistakes then…..

Professor Verstakov: Ok, u are now free.
Ivan: Huh ??? (I thought I said something wrong)

This professor always let us go back early, most of the time is around 2 – 2.5 hours early then the expected time, but today I was in the class for less then 5mins then I am free to go back, just feeling so glad and happy. For studies wise, it is fine because we all did our preparatory course back in M’sia so most of the stuff we had actually learned before. For the next semester, we really hope to get him again, hahaha……..

Just finished 3 concluding test so far, now preparing for Anatomy( every week going to class is like having an exam), and the final first semester exam for Chemistry, it’ll be on the 31st of Jan, we will be able to know our result the next day at 12pm. However, around that time I and some of my friends will actually be at Moscow already enjoying our 4days of winter semester break (so short for us). We will actually be leaving for Moscow after our exam at 5pm.

My guess for next week is that we will still be able to go back early again next week, I think he would just sign for us at our ‘za-ch-oot’ book saying we had finished the credit hours and class then let us go back, this signature is important for us to take the final semester exam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home