'soli deo gloria'

Monday, January 29, 2007

Preparation

Well……as U all know my exam is coming soon, so these few days the time-table is quite the same, everyday all we do is just study and rest, and for me the way I rest is by watching Grey’s Anatomy series (I watch everyday while I makan), enjoy a pack of chips with a movie and even play FM. Sometimes, I would even go around and check out the others and have a short break together by chit-chatting for a while. So one thing I feel good about hostel life is that, days are not so boring even to stay back for the whole day but certainly U got to have your personal laptop, if not U will be bored to death. So guys and girls please keep me in prayers as the exam is just around the corner. May God’s name be Glorified ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home