'soli deo gloria'

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Parcel from friends

Sorry guys, yesterday I attended the 4th B’day party of the month, and had chemistry lesson today so need to study and prepare for the lesson. But yesterday I was seriously very happy and overjoyed. Finally !!!!! I got the parcel from all my beloved bros and sis. I went around the whole hostel showing off all the gifts and everyone was just so jealous of me to have such great friends like YOU all in my life. I recorded the process of me opening the parcel, so do enjoy. All the people in the beginning just saja want to be famous nia, thanks so much to U all but some of the signature I don’t know whose wan leh, so if I didn’t send a appreciation massage to you, please don’t be angry but consider changing your signature or maybe improve your hand writing. C.K you tukar number already is it???? Why always sms can’t go through want????


Love U guys deep…..deep…….Thanks for showing your love and care to me and not forgetting me, no words are able to express my love and appreciation to You all, I Love U all. Many have disappointed and even forget me, but You all never I’m really very thankful.

I thank God for friends like You all and I pray that God will continue to Bless You all, that You all may continue be A Blessing to others especially to Ivan Khoo Kay L’erh ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home