'soli deo gloria'

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Long time since I last updated ;)

Well….today was certainly a Happy and Great day. Finally finished the Chemistry and Latin Language concluding test, so now we all get to rest for 2days before we start off our engine again, although was really tired but considering the fact that I can spoilt myself by playing games and watching movie really makes me more energetic,… Oh Yeh!!!!

My days over here are getting better each day, having a closer relationship with the seniors (we all go to the same church together), so maybe I guess that this kind of Joy and Relationship can only be found in the family of God.

Ohya, to my friends. U all tipu me wan, until now I still haven’t get any notice about the parcel yet. Last week, I dreamt that it came already, mana tau when I wake up time tak ada apa pun. Anyway, thanks so much and I’ll wait patiently for the best ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home