'soli deo gloria'

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

.........continue

Well…….so to continue the interesting incident

As my friend approach them, my heart beat started to increase. He just went near them and gave one of them a push from the back and we just walk off, thank God they didn’t fight back. At that instance when the boy was being pushed, I could see that he was scared but after that as we walk off they started joking among themselves again. Well, so this is basically the town that I am living in and have been here for almost 9 months already. So, it’s actually not dangerous for girls but more for guys because rape case and snatch thief seldom occurs, rather more often it’s gang bully and fighting. So, it’s my everyday prayer that God keep us safe and lead us out of trouble, giving us a peaceful heart and joyful spirit. Take care my friends, no matter where you are and May God give you peace in your heart and joy for the spirit too, God Bless ;)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home