'soli deo gloria'

Friday, June 22, 2007

Ivan the return........

Ivan the return is getting nearer, I just can’t wait for its release on the Live Theater in Malaysia. Well, as our final semester exam is getting nearer all of us are just being very focus on it, hope that God will Bless everyone of us accordingly and also with good and fair examiner. But of course all of us as medical students are not “Face Book” , every night at 9pm is our CS night, all of us will just take out around 1 to 2 hrs of our time to play CS and relax. So to everyone, please keep me in prayers as I prepare myself for exam and my returning to Penang.

Being here for around 10months I just wanna thank God for loyal friends and the wonderful love being shown by them but all in all my family is still the best, they have been very encouraging and supportive to me. To my beloved friends, see you all soon back in Penang. God Bless and take care ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 24 June, 2007, Blogger khEy said…

    wow~ Face Book... You also know Face Book?? It's really famous in Hong Kong...

    Anyway, enjoy your time lah... =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home