'soli deo gloria'

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Pi-ri-rive

Pi-ri-rive is the right word to use in Russian (meaning having a break). Now as the exams are nearer, everyone is studying hard for it, especially the first subject is Organic Chemistry – the toughest of all with many chemical equations and structures involved in it.
Chai (roommate) – just now, he went to boil water to make a cup of Nescafe and lied down on his bed while waiting. Even before the water was boiled he already fell asleep.
Lee (another roommate) – this one lagi canggih, he always sits on his bed while studying, while thinking about some chemical structure with his pillow in his arms, he ended up falling into dream land, playing chess with ‘chao gong’.

My floor is the only floor with all first year students. So really thank God because when there is an exam, all of us also have, so the whole floor is quite and filled with fragrance from chemistry books. But now, I kinda train my biological system to be awake in the night, because I prefer studying in the night when it is much quieter without any distractions or people walking in and out (because my studying table is just beside the door). So now I usually sleep around 1-2 hrs in the afternoon and sleep around 3sth in the night but still got to train my body to wake up early in the morning also, around 8sth 9 (don’t worry mum, I will take my multi-V and stay healthy).

All of us just can’t wait to get through all these and go back to where we came from. So to all my readers, please keep each and everyone of us in prayers. It’s already 2.30, I need to finish up in my studies before I sleep God Bless ;)

All the best also to Shaun, Evan and Hannah for the upcoming semester exams.
To Cecilia, enjoy your new semester with great challenges and also to equip yourself with knowledge, enabling you to help more people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home