'soli deo gloria'

Monday, October 15, 2007

From 1 mth Anniversary to 1 year Anniversary


(look carefully, it so happened that i was wearing the same shirt and pants, hehehe.....)


Time flies…..it has already been more than a year since I came here to Volgograd, Russia to further my studies. To my friends who had just left home for studies or maybe going to, let me give you some words of assurance -------- God will never forsake you and me.
God is and has always been very faithful to me, Blessing me with Love from my family back in Penang and friends that are already a part of my family and also wonderful events that took place in my life for the pass one year. In times of trouble, God is also always there to be and Bless me. Special thanks to my friends from my home church in Penang, YK, Cecilia and also the most important of all my FAMILY, you are the best. May God Bless you all as how you all had been a great blessing to me ;)



At that very day on the 27th of Sept 2006 we bought rooster and bread. This year we also did the same thing but this time with 2 chicken, hehehe…….



2 Comments:

  • At 15 October, 2007, Blogger khEy said…

    hmm... I think they should bought you some shirts and pants instead of "underwear" for you birthday...
    Then, you don't need to wear that red shirt and green pants for a whole year... It just confused others, they thought Christmas everyday~ ;p

     
  • At 17 October, 2007, Blogger Ev@n_Co0! said…

    Was it a coincident or you wore that on purpose?By the way,you need to alwiz type something at your chatter box or else it will be deleted.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home