'soli deo gloria'

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

25-12-2007

Last year was my first white Christmas in Russia, and I had a really great and wonderful time although I did drop tears, but those were tears of comfort and joy from bros and sis in the family of God.

This year although I did had a Christmas party with bros and sis in the family of God but there was the absent of an overwhelming joy that I used to have. So far Christmas this year was quite disappointing for me, mainly caused by broken promises from people that I really cherished with my heart. Surprisingly, this year I felt the Happiness (I would not use the word Joy) of Christmas from 3 of my course mates who don’t really celebrate Christmas even back in Malaysia, but they know very clearly what this day meant to me. They bought a personal Christmas present for me – just for me. Thx so much Ren Geng, Ramesh and Ratna.

I feel down and no mood today, adding on with my short time of lesson it gave me more time to think about it. There is still less than 10hrs until Christmas pass by, I made a prayer to God that He would give me the joy of Christmas.

“Lord, I ask u to be with my bro. Send your guardian angels to guide over him. Whenever he faces any diff may he know that he will have U and us there for him. Amen. Merry Christmas kor ;-) ”

This was a sms that I got from my beloved sis yesterday. I love you all, and you guys had never leaved me and was always there for me whenever I need you. Thank You. Thou people let me down but you all and God never did. Blessed Christmas ;)

My family had shown their true love and care to me by giving their time to me whenever I need them ----- the best gift that I can ever ask for.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home