'soli deo gloria'

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Speaking louder than words

I’m sure every one of us knows that love without actions but just words are as useless as a white elephant. To me being over seas for studies for more than a year really made me felt and see how true this is. Before I left abroad for studies many people tell me how much they gonna miss me and also how much they missed me when I’m in Russia but honestly to me I fell that many of those are just ‘tani-kerbau’ . It’s not that I am asking a lot form people, am I ??? Take note at this scenario in MSN. A friend gives you a nudge and say: Hi Ivan, how are you in Russia?? I answer: I’m fine thanks, what about you?
……(10mins pass by)……I’m fine too.

And that is all, you tell me la, if you really miss a person will you then have conversation like this??? I don’t think so. And I’m really thankful and grateful to God for people that really love and care about me, that they always sms and send me regards and confirmation that I am not forgotten but always remembered. Not mentioning my immediate family, I really thank God for His Blessings, that He gave me a 2nd family – Fellowship with His people.

Special thanks to:
Eujin, Kelvin, C.Yi, Eng, C.K, Tatt, Qin, Cecilia, Elui, Joanne and YK. You guys and gals are the best to me, people are just jealous over me for having friends like you all. Blessed Christmas in advance. I’m really much in Love with this Christmas Tree, it makes me feel Happy and full of Hope ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 05 December, 2007, Blogger khEy said…

    You're welcome =)
    Recently we really no faith lah~ date for 3 weeks already still cannot meet in MSN... ><
    Perhaps next week~ =)
    Must take good care of yourself!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home