'soli deo gloria'

Monday, December 10, 2007

*winter*


took this today on the way back *winks*
took this last week on the 6th




Today I enjoyed myself as I walked back from class and enjoyed the nice weather + superb view. Despite the cold winter here in Russia, it is also able to offer a totally different kind of life and environment that I’m sure every Asian kid would ever dream of and I WAS one of them but now its different d loh, Yeppy!!!! Thanks to God and His Blessings and also of course for my parents (they pay for my education and most of all – Air Ticket). It’s really my hearts desire that I can share all these with you all, especially my family in particular. Some seniors and indeed many of them told me that they don’t like winter because of the cold, troublesome and dirty soil that comes with it. As for me, it’s already my second winter and I’m enjoying it a lot so far. Last year I enjoyed my 1st winter and now I wanna enjoy my 2nd winter as well. Please pray for me, cause I need a lot of prayers and moral support to get me moving on.


* Blessed Christmas and A Happy New Year ;) *

1 Comments:

  • At 01 January, 2008, Blogger khEy said…

    Not just kid will dream of cold winter... It's my dream as well... =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home