'soli deo gloria'

Monday, November 26, 2007

I had a fun day ;)

Preparation for the meeting with Russians students
Group photo with them-too big group can't c me
My newly decorated table ;)


Ho…Ho….Ho….. Christmas is just round the corner, exactly 1month from now. Today, as usual I went to Ram-Store to do my marketing and I ended up finally getting myself a Christmas tree. Yeepy…..and I personally loved it a lot together with the lighting and everything seriously made it a very nice tree. Besides that, today I and my group mates were supposed to introduce Malaysia to some 1st year Russian students and also to befriend them. Thank God that everything turned out as planned and we all had a wonderful time with them both Malaysians and Russians. So how is everybody doing?? Christmas is coming, got any plans???



Blessed and Merry Christmas to everybody ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 05 December, 2007, Blogger khEy said…

    la la la la la...
    Santa Claus is coming to town...
    hahahaaaa...

    I'm going to have BBQ with friends on 26th...
    Another friend said want to go Disneyland...
    woooooohooooooooo~

    Hope you enjoy your Christmas!!! =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home