'soli deo gloria'

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My 3 days holiday....

Thank God for this 3 days holiday. Although it was short but I really had a good rest, watch a lot of movies, played a lot of sports and had fun making lots of different foods, aren’t like the usual everyday meal. Playing football and having my friends to cheer for me was the best part, hehehe……And I scored a nice header goal (the crowd just went wild at that time). However, the weather was superb cool. Just imagine the weather was around 5’C, drizzling and adding on with the strong wind, and all I was wearing was just a shorts and my team jersey (AC Milan) while everybody was wearing gloves, long sleeves and some even snow cap. It was a bad weather, and actually more people wanted to come and watch football at that day cause it was a holiday and also the last game of the season, but the weather ruined everything. After the game, I had a look at both of my hands and they were read. I felt numb that I can hardly move it. But everything was worth it, hehehe…….

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home