'soli deo gloria'

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Never intended to write this...,,,

Actually i never intend to write this as i am busy with my studies and preparation for up coming exams but i have to say this. The PEOPLE that i love the most are having fun back in Malaysia, especially in this season of joy. I feel alone and left out.......No one sms or tell me what you guys are doing, everybody i dear the most are busy with Christmas until i was forgotten....I feel lonely.....I want to be a part of that fun and cherish the time together and to have a UNFORGETFUL memory of JOY with people I love the most, so close that it beats with the rhythm of the heart.......I 'wet' last year on Christmas Day itself, out of the sense of lost and losing a lot of things. What will it be this year??? What is the point of celebrating A White Christmas ALONE ????


Ans: Pointless......better study Anatomy and Histology

2 Comments:

  • At 01 January, 2008, Blogger khEy said…

    Hey...
    You're not alone... They love you as much as you love them =)
    Perhaps they know you're busy and hope you can concerntrate leh...

    Cheers!!!

     
  • At 16 January, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    juz wanna tell u, U NOT ALONE..
    GOD be wif u from time to time=)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home