'soli deo gloria'

Monday, November 19, 2007

"HAPPY" Deepavali

Believe it or not, it’s always during Deepavali we get the best food and yesterday we celebrated Deepavali. The food was really superb, I enjoyed every dish. However, today many people kena diarrhea including me, hehehe……Many didn’t turn up for class but I did. I would say around 90% of Malaysians were infected.

Besides that, today I got my worst fall. I fell by the road side while I was chasing the bus (I guess my shoe really too old d). Immediately after that I went blank and dizzy, but still got the push on as the bus door was still open. So I got up and continued my journey. But I was cold sweating despite the cold weather (-7’C). The news spread very fast among my family and one after the other the messages keep on coming in. Thanks and don’t worry everybody I am doing fine and healthy. My anatomy lecturer bandaged my wound for me and it was nicely and neatly done.

The weather is getting colder already, and winter will be here next month and most important of all its Christmas. So take care everybody and God Bless. Continue to keep in touch with me ;)


*my hottest question for the day*

How’s your day??? Or Ade berak tak??? Hahaha…….. ‘Happy’ Deepavali

1 Comments:

  • At 05 December, 2007, Blogger khEy said…

    wow~ Canggihnya... got Deepavali there...
    here... just got Halloween only lah~
    wahahahaaa...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home