'soli deo gloria'

Saturday, November 03, 2007

It's a HOLIDAY - Yeepy !!!!!!!

Wow……It’s a 3 days holiday. And guess what things like this don’t happen everyday in Russia. I’m really very excited about this 3 days holiday cause I can sleep as much as I want and go to places I have never been (among all my friends, I’m actually the one that haven’t visit many places in Volgograd yet). Today me and some of my friend had just came back from some new places to me and old place to my friends – I had a lot of fun and bought some groceries, light tube and also a glove that is able to open and close at the fingers part (I have been looking for it for quite some time d, since last semester). There are still a lot of exciting programs and activities that I am going to have fun in doing them, take care everybody and God Bless U and Me ;)

2 Comments:

  • At 03 November, 2007, Blogger khEy said…

    How come so nice got 3 days holidays?
    You need to visit more places lah~
    If not, for the following years, you'll not have those time or mood to walk around lah~ =)

     
  • At 05 November, 2007, Blogger Evan Khoo said…

    Good to hear that you are going to have fun.But I just got have to stduy,but my holiday will be very soon as well..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home