'soli deo gloria'

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Remaining 10 hrs.......

Well……Christmas (25th) had finally passed even here in Volgograd. Did I have a great time??? Anything changed in that 10 hour??? I don’t really think so, I still feel very troubled and even can’t concentrate on my studies even thou I’ll be having histology concluding test tomorrow (I just finished 20% of what I am suppose to study for it so far). But I’m sorry lar, I really can’t focus on my studies, so I went to friends room and chit-chat instead (at least to keep me distracted for awhile).

However, I was really touched by 2 incidents. First was by Afni, today I got back to the hostel early and made some ‘quek hua’. I also gave her some as she had a bad sore throat. What I didn’t expect is that she got a Christmas present for me, I was so overwhelmed and touched, and it’s a music box with cookies in it. Thx Afni….

Then it was Jeremy. He came to my room when I was in the bank doing some cash flow, he leaved a Christmas present for me too……Thx Jeremy, it’s a small Christmas tree for decoration.

Merry Christmas and A Blessed New Year 2008 ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 27 December, 2007, Blogger Earl Grey said…

    ivan:
    hope u can get over all those 'man-made' disappointments. as life goes on, we r facing it every now n then. i want to say this, coz in future u'll see wat man cannot do,and God decides it all...when u start working,as houseman,u'll see the politics in med.perhaps disappointment happens everywhere.i feel disappointed coz u cant master ur emotions.God strengthens u,thou PEOPLE disappointed u,but dont disappoint God in return.STAND STRONG. wat man can do to u? =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home