'soli deo gloria'

Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Day of departure

The day of my departure have finally come, should I be happy or sad?? Well…….I guess I should be happy. First of all I want to thank My father in Heaven for preparing me for the past 19years for this very special journey. Both my parents for everything that they have done for me, my brothers and sister for all their care and love. Besides that, also my friends or should I say personal guardian angels that have always been taking care of me as their mortal.

People says ‘ The end of a chapter, is the beginning of the next chapter’. Have my story or chapter in Penang, Malaysia end, continuing with the new chapter in Volgograd, Russia?? Well, I am sure the answer is NO, I still and always have friends and people that I love and love me back in Penang.

At the day of departure, YK and others where the first to be at the airport even before when I was there. To everyone who went to the airport to bid me goodbye and giving me gifts and wishes, I am just so glad and touched. Thank You everyone for all you have done and is still doing. Hey guys, I really love the ‘ Golden Nike’ shoe so much, it indeed touched my heart deeply, I never have expected that coming. The love and care that have been given to me over the past years will be taken with me until the day I go six feet under ground. To Eng, yes indeed I did that stupid jump that were been requested. I also give hugs and showed love to people that I love and love me, kisses to my sister and mother, with all my heart I want to show and say THANKS A LOT for all you have done. To know more about me and life in Russia, feel free to view my blog at togodalonebeglory.blogspot.com. I’ll try my best to update it whenever I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home