'soli deo gloria'

Thursday, September 28, 2006

People I meet along the way

Well, I have met new friends here, even got to know Cecila’s friend - Wei Ling, after hearing about his story for such a long time. So far, the best time that I have had with him is at KLIA, where we joined the LAN cable and wanted to play DOTA, however the connection seems to be giving problems, so ended up not playing. The second time was at the domestic airport at Moscow, Russia as our flight was delayed. We talked a lot of things, he even told me a lot of bad things regarding Cecilia, hehehe…….

So far, the people here have been good, haven’t really find a big problem to mix around and live with the people here, I believe everyone will be fine as long as we are willing to compromise with each other. And my roommates are Boon Ping and Shing Ling, the both of them are 1 year older then me as one of them did A-levels and the other STPM, and I did SAM, so the 3of use have totally different kind of pre-U background. Till now, these are the updates that I can give you all, God Bless and continue to keep in touch ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home