'soli deo gloria'

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christms Day ------ My best Present of the Year

I when to class as usual and then when to get some daily products and also stuffs for my roommates B’day celebration, and then went back. This day was quite a routine, I did my chemistry studies until 1am something but the next day our lecture said that there will be no independent work (routine test), but never mind, studying is my duty, so I wasn’t really bordered.

However, at Christmas Day I got my best Christmas present for the year ------- manage to hear Anthony’s voice when I call back to church to talk with my love ones. When I heard his voice through the phone, I immediately broke out into tears, those where not tears of sadness but rather the tears of joy. I talked to them for quite a long time and was then scolded by the front door lady, maybe because she can’t go through the phone as I was talking so long, I was actually given only 3 minutes to use that phone. However, the ‘mama’ in charged wasn’t angry at all, although that lady scolded me, and I could also hear her shouting at ‘mama’, I apologized and even to ‘mama’ but she said never mind with a smile on her face, she is indeed very kind.

When back to my room, then to the toilet but it was at that time I prayed out to God, shared to Him my feelings, the people that I missed so very much and thank Him because I was able to once again hear Ant’s voice. Being too emotional, I broke to tears again but reflecting in everything at that quiet moment of mine with God, I just want to thank Him for answering my prayers and His showers of Blessings over Ivan. Honestly, I enjoyed that time of emotional break out, it enables me to be joyful, strong and was seriously encouraged, and I know that I was never alone and never will be ;)

1 Comments:

  • At 26 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's ok if you don't know who I am. Consider me your guardian angel.

    Being away from home and loved ones can make you feel lonely though you may be surrounded by many other people. However, God is always near and just as you have experienced His comforting presence, know that He is always, always with you. You have so many people who love you, so consider yourself very fortunate. There are many lonely souls out there who do not know God and hardly have anyone to love and care for them. Pray for them and should you come across any, reach out to them.

    Christmas seemed to turn out pretty well for you. You have good friends near you, so treasure them.

    God is giving you an abundant life. May the windows of blessings continue to flow to you and through you.

    Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home