'soli deo gloria'

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Silent Night entering into Christmas Day

This day was once in a life time day and experience for me. After the service, I was given the opportunity to do benediction, but indeed I was very nervous. At 5pm, everyone of us gathered at Joshua’s house and all of us had a wonderful dinner celebration together with laughter and joy, it was one of the best Christmas dinner I have ever been, the one that I use to have back in Penang the feeling is like being at home, everyone of us are like a family, it was some sort of a port Bless, but I actually didn’t prepare anything except my stomach and appetite, hehehe……

We did count down in my friends room back at the hostel, and I was deeply and seriously regret of my deeds, I guess I was too high, shouting and singing Merry Christmas, until the ‘mama’ here came to scold us and asked us to Shut Up !!!!! At that night I was really touched by my opposite neighbor Ren Geng and Bala Rajan. Bala leaved a New Year card in my laptop, so as soon as I opened my laptop, then the New Year card is in view. Ren Geng was really too much, he gave me a New Year card, a bar of Chocolate, like what he gave to others ( he is like the Santa Claus) but he also gave me a personal gift, which is a Christmas towel, I was seriously so touched and glad to have a friend, partner and companion like him, May God Bless us so that when we go for the Malaysian Games we will Rule….!!!!!!!

The next day I had Latin and Russian class, and I really screwed up in both of the class as I was busy celebrating and didn’t really did revision over the weekend, ended up getting 3 out of 5 in both class, but I also had physical training at that day and that was actually fine.

1 Comments:

  • At 30 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nevermind lah... just once in the blue moon that you didn't do revision~~ If I were you, I think I'll be worst... sure high till New Year...
    wahahahahaa...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home