'soli deo gloria'

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Spending The last Day of 2006 ;)

Spending the last day of year 2006, as usual today I went to church, after the service everyone starts to bid their goodbyes and wishes for the New Year, at that instance I can just feel the love in each and every one of us, and obviously I was glad. The whole gang of us went to Ramstore together and bought some stuff, then came back to the hostel.

Initially the plan for today is that me and Chong (5th yr senior) will have our dinner together, mana tau change of plan the whole gang of us ate together, and I was indeed very glad and happy to spend that wonderful moment with all of them, all of us are Christians. I just pray to God that our friendship would continue to grow and all of us can enjoy each others company. Thanks to the Blessings of God, most of the time, me and Fung where given the opportunity to join them and enjoy the fellowship together.

At 10pm, all of us met in Jeremy’s room, we had a game, and some time of testimonial sharing and fruits with herbal tea, all prepared by Chua Ling. After a time of prayer, we did count down and wished each other.

Reflecting back for the pass 2yrs. I remember in yr 2005, it was one of the best yr in my life, being able to enjoy a yr of college life and met many many new friends, with wonderful experiences, I really thank God for that yr and much of His Blessings. Last yr, 2006 was one of the yr where I experience a lot in life, being in the state of life where there are a lot of ups and downs, preparing me for this yr and everything in it. Although it was a difficult yr for me but at the same time, I really thank God for all His Blessings and promises, through these experiences it enables me to appreciate my family and some of my friends even more. 2006 had scrubbed me a lot but I believe with all these scrubbing I’ll be a better man, the man that God wants me to be.

Since 10pm something Malaysian time, I tried calling back to my mum, dad and brothers. I’m sure all of them will be at the seaside, and I wanted to wish all of them A Blessed New Year, mana tau the call just can’t get through. I remember last yr, half way through the testimonial sharing, Abraham called from Seville, Spain. And at that time, I was thinking after a yr I’ll call back from Russia and do the same thing. Who knows, the line just can’t get through, and I can’t sent my wishes. I really miss those days where we use to celebrate Christmas and New Year together. Take care everyone and May God continue to Shower His Blessings over each and everyone of U all in this New Year, with love

- kHoO_7^@N -

1 Comments:

  • At 07 January, 2007, Blogger Ev@n_Co0! said…

    By the way.Ah Seong came with Satay to join us for the Watch Night.Abel and Ah Soon came aroung 11:45pm.I dun think Abel will still be staying,but according to Ah Soon whom is working with his mum,he is not a god boy.Alwiz doing the opposite thing of wat his mum say...So juz keep him in prayers.Jonathan and David is still here. Happy New Year...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home